MyBlueYogi.com aims to offer a one stop resource for:
* Advice to consumers by a legal professional who will evaluate a Consumer's claim/issue and advice on how to pursue the matter
* Issuing legal notices for basic grievances using trusted and powerful law firms
* Instituting suits for recovery of damages
MyBlueYogi helps with a range of legal issues and helps in issuing E Notices for disputes. The most common issues that we help with include: * Lost Baggage on a Flight
* Termination of Employment
* Tenant issues including late rents and evictions
* PIL Litigation
* Copyrights, Trademarks and Patents
* Wills and Estates
* Commercial Contracts
* Lease / Leave and License Agreements
* Starting a New Company Company in India
* Billing or Disputes with Municipal Departments, Electricity, Water and Phone Companies
* Disputes/Issues with Builders/Real Estate Companies/Brokers
* Property disputes among family members / third parties
* Legal matters for NRIs / PIO / OCI or Indian nationals settled abroad
* Matrimonial Disputes
* Family Settlement disputes
* Government Approvals for investment in India for foriegn investors as well as Indian nationals.
* Advising foreign clients / NRIs / PIOs to invest in Real Estate in India
MyBlueYogi is advised by Rajinder Narain & Co. one of the oldest solicitor and advocate firms in Delhi; Since 1954.
More information here ( http://www.rajindernarainco.com)
The fee covers an initial review of your case and any documents that you send by an attorney and Company. The attorney will review the information provided and send a written note on the best steps to take to resolve the matter.
You can then choose to work with attorney to pursue the matter further.
The fee covers a basic E-Notice that will be drafted and sent by an attorney. An example of an E-Notice is here
The attorney will review the information provided by you, draft an E-Notice, get it approved by you and then send it out to the parties involved. The E-Notice will be delivered within 48 hours from the attorneys.
The fees depend on the project. Please use the contact form located at (link to Contact Us) and we will review your needs and get back to you in 48 hours.